The Quality policy of Kitz Corporation of Europe is based on the following commitments:
- Commitment to plan the company's strategy, define Quality objectives associated with said strategy and dedicate the available resources to its achievement.
- Commitment to achieve and maintain the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Commitment to carry out our work within a Management environment that guarantees continuous improvement.
- Commitment to comply with all the requirements of the Management System, whether contractual, legal or otherwise, that are applicable to us due to our activity.
- Commitment to define the Quality Policy of our organization, promoting its knowledge, understanding and application by the organization's staff.
- Commitment to efficiently control all Processes and their possible effects on the Quality of our product, with special emphasis on:
- Relationship and customer service.
- Quality of service and high degree of adjustment to the needs of our Clients.
- Quality of our Projects and technical assistance.
- Compliance with agreed delivery times.
The Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its customers, suppliers and the general public.
It is also properly disseminated to all personnel so that Kitz Corporation of Europe makes sure to promote the involvement, awareness and continuous training of its workers, in order that they assume the principle of "Quality is the responsibility of everybody".
The Policy is kept up-to-date through periodic reviews, coinciding with the reviews of the system by the management, in order to take into account the changes in the conditions of the environment and the information received.
Ramon Viñas, 8
08930 – Sant Adrià de Besòs
Phone: + 34 93 462 14 08